We understand and appreciate that you may be concerned about your privacy and the confidentiality and security of information we may gain about you online.
We are committed to protecting your privacy and to complying with the National Privacy Principles in the Australian Privacy Act.
We do not collect your personally identifying information unless you knowingly provide the information, nor will your information be shared with other companies for marketing purposes.
When you visit our website, our company servers will automatically record information that your browser sends whenever you visit a website. This data may include:
- Your computer’s IP address
- Browser Type
- Webpage you were visiting before you came to our site
- The pages within reissimall.com.au you visit
- The time spent on those pages, items, and information searched on our site, access times, dates and other statistics.
This information is collected for analysis and evaluation in order to help us improve our site and the services and products we provide. This data will not be used in association with any other personal information. When we collect personal information, it is our usual practice to collect this directly from you. We do that through the member registration process and when you place an order with us. Personal information may include your name, postal address, telephone number and email address.
1. PROTECTION OF INFORMATION
We use a number of procedures and processes to ensure, where possible, the security and integrity of your personal information.
Unfortunately, no data transmission over the internet can be guaranteed as completely secure. So while we strive to protect such information, we cannot guarantee 100% the security of any information (personal or other) you transmit to us: you therefore do so at your own risk. Once any information is in our possession, we will take reasonable steps to protect that information from misuse, loss, unauthorized access, and modification or disclosure.
2. USE OF INFORMATION
We collect aggregated information about you which informs us about our users. This will allow us to enhance materials viewed by you and services which we offer. The browser information we collect is used in an aggregated, anonymous manner in our internal analysis of traffic patterns within our websites. This information is used by us to administer and improve our education and training products and services.
When asked to provide personal information you are sharing this information with us, as well as any business partners and vendors, providing hosting and other services for us. If you do not want this information shared, then you may choose to not allow the transfer of this personal information. Ultimately, you may not be able to perform and/or complete a particular function without providing these details. The combination and range of information we may collect through our website includes (but is not limited to):
- Information collected when you register or update an online personal profile which may include personal information such as your name and contact details.
- The content of electronic forms you submit via the website requesting us to provide our services and other information.
- Information collected when you complete a response to our reviews, assessments, questionnaires and interviews.
- Information you provide to our electronic mail addresses where you have used our website to register to use the website’s owned and/or licensed content presented.
Omega Air reserves the right to modify and change the Privacy Statement at any time. Any changes to this policy will be published on our website.
4. CONTACT US REGARDING PRIVACY ABOUT BREECHES OF PRIVACY
Under the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) you have a right to request access to your personal information held by us. You may do this by sending an email email@example.com and we will do our best to resolve the issue.